It is with great pleasure that we officially announce the establishment of
Criterion Valuation Group.
Criterion Valuation Group, LLC was established with the specific purpose of offering businesses and professional advisors an independent valuation consulting and transaction advisory firm possessing the expertise and resources of a national firm. Criterion is committed to delivering the highest level of personalized service at a competitive price point. Whether you are a publicly traded company that requires a Team with a demonstrated ability to meet the scrutiny of the Securities & Exchange Commission and the "Big 4" auditors, a private equity group (PEG) focused on growing its portfolio companies, an early stage technology company, or an entrepreneurial business, Criterion Valuation Group is here to help you achieve your goals.
Criterion Valuation Group is a leader in the
valuation industry providing business valuation,
and intangible asset and intellectual property
appraisals to assist our clients with:
- Financial reporting
- Estate, gift and other tax planning and compliance
- Stock options
- Buy- and sell-side transaction consulting
- Solvency opinions
- Fairness opinions
- Strategic planning
- Buy-sell agreement structuring
- Shareholder buyouts and disputes
- Divorce equitable distribution and support
- Other litigation matters
contact us today
Criterion Valuation Group, LLC
615 Washington Road, Ste. 301
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Criterion Valuation Group combines certified expertise, extensive resources,
and years of experience concentrated exclusively in business and intellectual
property appraisal to deliver the broadest scope of valuation services available.
Through strategic alliances with the most respected real estate and tangible
personal property/machinery & equipment appraisers, we offer a full suite of
valuation and appraisal services to discerning clients across North America
and around the globe.
Core Values and Guiding Principles
At Criterion, we are committed to the idea of earning our livelihood the right way
to create harmony between personal and corporate values. These principles form
the foundation for our relationships and interactions with clients and each other.
- We work and conduct all business in a spirit of partnership with our clients
and the business community.
- All interactions are based on a belief in respect and honesty.
- We are motivated to provide our clients objective and enlightened advice,
rather than the sale of services.
- We believe excellence in execution is the key to client satisfaction.
- We foster an environment of intellectual curiosity, and personal
and professional development.
- We appreciate that change is inevitable, and understand that there is
opportunity in every challenge.
- We have passion for the services we provide, and the role we play.
- We contribute positively to improving our communities, believing
generosity isn’t optional, it's an obligation.